Veteran Planning Attorney in South Jordan, UT
Serving Clients in Kaysville and Throughout the Wasatch Front
The attorneys at Sandberg, Stettler, & White are accredited by the VA to help veterans and their spouses when applying for benefits. The rules and regulations for this program can be difficult to understand. We have guided hundreds of claimants successfully through the application process to receive much needed and deserved benefits.
If you’re a veteran or spouse of a veteran who requires regular caregiving for at least two activities of daily living (e.g., bathing, dressing, eating) at home, in assisted living, or in a skilled nursing facility, we make sure your claim is processed as quickly as possible.
Call us at (385) 481-5276 or reach out online for more information on how we can help with your claim.
Many Veterans Miss Out on the VA Aid and Attendance Pension
Most veterans and their families know about VA disability compensation benefits but are unaware of the VA aid and attendance pension. It’s one of the most common entitlements veterans overlook, yet it is often essential to their financial well-being when paying for long-term care and even care provided by family members in the home utilizing caregiver contracts. If you or a family member is eligible for these benefits, our attorneys will help you seek maximum compensation.
We'll treat you with compassion - your concerns are our priority, and we're here to listen and support.
We uphold the highest ethical standards and bring a wealth of experience to every case.
Your success is our success. We tailor our strategies to you and your specific needs.
We'll explain complex legal matters in plain language, ensuring you can make informed decisions.
The Veterans Benefits Claims Process
Our firm helps with the following:
- Navigating the application process: We guide you when applying for benefits by helping you gather the necessary documents and complete the application correctly.
- Representing you at appeals: If your claim receives a denial, we can help support you during the appeals process and present a strong case on your behalf.
- Reviewing and interpreting medical records: We can help you understand the medical documentation required for your claim and help obtain any necessary medical evaluations or examinations from doctors’ offices and long-term care facilities.
- Identifying and pursuing other benefits: We can help you identify other benefits you may be eligible for and apply.
- Representing you at hearings: If a claim receives a denial, we can represent you at a hearing before the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Our attorneys know the eligibility requirements and gather all the necessary information to fill out your application correctly the first time. Call us at (385) 481-5276 to get started on the claims process.